102 Things To Do This Summer In Saint Louis
Looking for some summer boredom busters? We’ve got you covered! Check out our list of 102 things to do in St. Louis this summer:
1. St. Louis Cardinals game: Enjoy the awesome ticket deals the Cardinals have to offer. The team uses a dynamic pricing model, so ticket prices can drop to as low as 5 bucks! Check the Cardinals’ website daily for the latest deals. Our sister station, KMOX also has a fantastic Cardinals ticket deal – $11.20 for a pair of tickets that could be any where from Field to Terrace level or Standing Room Only.
2. Saint Louis Zoo: Who doesn’t love going to The Saint Louis Zoo? It’s free, and always a great time with family and friends. Check their website for the latest events and attractions. There’s always something fun going on at the Zoo!
3. Stingrays at Caribbean Cove: Did you know the stingray exhibit at the Saint Louis Zoo is FREE for the first hour after the Zoo opens? The Zoo is open from 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Thursday. Friday – Sunday, the Zoo opens at 8 AM – 7 PM for Summer Zoo Weekends.
4. Carousel at the Saint Louis Zoo: Enjoy free rides on the Zoo’s Carousel for the first hour the Zoo is open, too!
5. Children’s Zoo: Get the Zoo early to enjoy the Children’s Zoo for free.
6. St. Louis Art Museum: Check out some great art exhibits and get a little culture this summer at the Saint Louis Art Museum and enjoy free entry to special exhibits on Fridays!
7. Movies on Art Hill: The Saint Louis Art Museum Outdoor Film Series on Fridays is great for friends and family, plus it’s FREE! Food trucks, music and festivities start at 7 PM and the movie begins at 9 PM. This year enjoy Ferrie Bueller’s Day Off, Funny Face, Field of Dreams and Meet Me In St. Louis. Click here for the dates and times!
8. Butterfly House: Do you live in St. Louis County? Then enjoy the Butterfly House for free on the first Tuesday of every month from 9 AM – 11 AM! Regular admission is just $4 for kids 3-12 and $6 ages 12 and up.
9. Tilles Park: The fountain play areas at Tilles Park are a great way to cool down and beat the summer heat! The kids will have a blast running through a variety of spraying water features.
10. Feast in the Park: Enjoy some of the best food from the best Food Trucks that St. Louis has to offer at Feast in the Park. This event takes place at several different St. Louis County Parks on specific evenings going on now until October. Get more details here.