Audience Goes Crazy Over Oprah’s Favorite Things…
Last Friday and today its Oprah’s annual give-a-thon(s) – also known as her “Favorite Things”. During the shows she lavishes her audience with gift after gift from her sponsors. We have no idea what the value of it all is but the tax bill should be fun for the audience. The list this year included the following…
- A special Oprah watch commemorating her show’s 25 years. The watch featured 58 hand-set diamonds and two O’s on the watch’s face.
- A gray Tory Burch flannel tote with matching Tory Burch gray flannel flats.
- A Nikon D3100 Digital SLR camera.
- A Ralph Lauren-designed cashmere sweater and matching cable throw blanket.
- Judith Ripka Eclipse canary crystal earrings with white sapphires.
- An Andrew Walker hair kit including his own formula of shampoo, conditioner, Q-oil and hair makeup.
But wait there’s more…
- Eighteen candles featured at $50 each.
- A Breville Paninni Press
- Kitchen stuff, including a Kyocera Ceramic Cutlery Set, Beecher’s “World’s Best” Frozen Macaroni & Cheese, Ghirardelli brownie mix, Baker’s Edge lasagna and brownie pans.
- Two books – Jay-Z’s Decoded and A Course in Weight Loss by Marianne Williamson.
- A five-year Netflix membership and a 52-inch Sony Bravia LX900 3D flat screen television and Blu-Ray player.
- A $100 gift card to use on micro-lending site Kiva.org.
- Oprah’s special season 25 T-shirt and Lululemon workout pants.
- Four pairs of Nike Free Run+ tennis shoes.
- A custom-built closet from The Container Store.
- A free 7-day Carribean cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas.
- The new album from the Black Eyed Peas.
Check out the audience reaction to the whole dealio…