[Twitter News] Stars Respond To The Winners, Losers & James Franco During The 83rd Annual Academy Awards
It was a magical night swept away by the English Film The King’s Speech and we followed Twitter to see what people would have to say about the winner and losers, but what we noticed is that people had a lot to say about James Franco.
The totally cute Oscar nominee and co-host of the 82nd Annual Academy Awards has the twittersphere in a tizzy over his sometimes wayward behavior. And we’ve got it here for you!
Wondering if Banksy is at the Oscars. Hmm…—
Nicky Hilton (@NickyHilton) February 28, 2011
- Everyone was wondering this, but since Banksy didn’t win we may never know.
LOL! Such a random appearance by Barack.—
Gabi (@MTVTJ) February 28, 2011
- We believe everyone thought this when the president showed up.
Every time I see Christian Bale I sing Newsies songs in my head.—
Michelle Branch (@michellebranch) February 28, 2011
- Every time we see Christian Bale we sort of just sigh and think about Batman, but Newsies works too.
James Franco looks like he's modeling during hosting the Acadamy Awards.—
Bill Maher (@billmaher) February 28, 2011
- Actually, James Franco definitely might have been modeling the whole time. Sigh.
Must admit the kings speech was an incredible movie—
Russell Simmons (@UncleRUSH) February 28, 2011
- If anyone gets to point this out, it might as well be Russell Simmons.
i love franco's smug "im gettin away with this" smile—
Questo of The Roots (@questlove) February 28, 2011
- Is everyone more concerned with James Franco’s face than the winners? Yes, the answer is obviously yes. He is so cute.
- Thankfully, someone else other than us noticed the beard and the Lost relationship.
- Maybe he really is his Pineapple Express character Saul.