[Get The Look] Adele’s Glam With 50s/60s Chanteuse Chic (page 3)
The Hair & Make-Up:
Adele usually wearings a very pale lip and face with dark, dramatic ’60s eyes that have lots of black liquid eyeliner and fake eyelashes. While getting sticky with some eyelash falsies is a pain for day-to-day wear, it’s a fun look to try out for a sassy dinner date out on the town. Her look in the picture below is a lot less drastic than what she usually wears and she still looks gorgeous.
What you’ll need for this look is:
- fake eyelashes (if you wish)
- jet black liquid eyeliner
- setting powder
- a flesh-toned almost stone colored lipstick
- a brow highlighter
- whatever else you might normally use in your daily make-up routine
- For the hair, maybe a bobby pin or two and a hair tie for the side ponytail
Still don’t think you can swing the look? UK’s Queen of Youtube Pretty, Pixiwoo, shows you how to get an Adele-ish ’60s look down and gives you a rundown of her tools?