Are You Prepared?: Bon Appetit’s Thanksgiving Checklist (page 4)
November 10, 2011 12:00 PM
Thursday, November 24, 2011
- If you’ve followed our advice, today should be a breeze. For the typical menu, here’s what’s left to do.
- Make mashed potatoes. Refrigerate the mixture; reheat using a double boiler to prevent scorching, adding pats of unsalted butter to correct the consistency as needed.
- Finish preparing any vegetables, making note of how they should be reheated.
- Complete stuffing.
- Put the turkey in to roast.
- Thaw and rewarm (or finish preparing and bake) breads according to recipe directions.
- Rewarm soup.
- Finish salads.
- Whip cream for dessert.
THE DAY AFTER
Friday, November 25, 2011
- Enjoy your leftovers!
—Do you have any Thanksgiving advice? Let us know in the comments!
[Source: Yahoo! Shine]
Thanks to our friend Nadia Noir at The Wave for writing this piece.