Video: Steven Tyler Shreds Star-Spangled Banner
He may be a prominent judge on the world’s greatest singing competition ever… but [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Steven Tyler[/lastfm] would NOT be going to Hollywood if he came onto American Idol with this performance from Sunday’s NFL Playoff game between the Patriots and Ravens:
ESPN Analyst Skip Bayless had the following to say on Twitter shortly thereafter:
How could Patriots be inspired by that awful Anthem sung by Steven Tyler? At least give him some screaming guitars to camouflage voice.—
Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) January 22, 2012
Yikes! Read more about Tyler’s Star-Spangled spoilage at People Mag.
Latest from Fresh1025.com
- FLASHBACK VIDEO: The Day The Cards Played A Home Game And (Almost) No One Showed Up
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- The Official Mockingjay Trailer is Here!
- Text Topic of the Day: How Have Your Kids Embarrassed You?
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan
- Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
- Porcelli’s Pets: Fagen
- Win Tickets to See OneRepublic
- Submit A Pic To Our Cutest Pet Contest!