He may be a prominent judge on the world’s greatest singing competition ever… but [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Steven Tyler[/lastfm] would NOT be going to Hollywood if he came onto American Idol with this performance from Sunday’s NFL Playoff game between the Patriots and Ravens:
ESPN Analyst Skip Bayless had the following to say on Twitter shortly thereafter:
How could Patriots be inspired by that awful Anthem sung by Steven Tyler? At least give him some screaming guitars to camouflage voice.—
Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) January 22, 2012
Yikes! Read more about Tyler’s Star-Spangled spoilage at People Mag.
Latest from Fresh1025.com
- Willie Nelson Team Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- The WestJet Airlines Christmas Miracle
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album
- VIDEO: Random Acts Of Kindness With Vic & Trish – Free Gas!
- Bill Murray And Emma Stone Surprise Troops For The Holidays
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’