Video: Steven Tyler Shreds Star-Spangled Banner
He may be a prominent judge on the world’s greatest singing competition ever… but [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Steven Tyler[/lastfm] would NOT be going to Hollywood if he came onto American Idol with this performance from Sunday’s NFL Playoff game between the Patriots and Ravens:
ESPN Analyst Skip Bayless had the following to say on Twitter shortly thereafter:
Yikes! Read more about Tyler’s Star-Spangled spoilage at People Mag.
Latest from Fresh1025.com
- When Is It Okay to Just Say “Happy Birthday” on Facebook?
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)
- Trish’s Trash: Did you know this guy in the Diet Dr. Pepper Commercial??? OMG
- Jimmy Fallon Singing ‘Barbara Ann’ with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy
- Another 40’s Swing Version of “All About That Bass”
- Ultimate Girls Day Out Guide