He may be a prominent judge on the world’s greatest singing competition ever… but [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Steven Tyler[/lastfm] would NOT be going to Hollywood if he came onto American Idol with this performance from Sunday’s NFL Playoff game between the Patriots and Ravens:
ESPN Analyst Skip Bayless had the following to say on Twitter shortly thereafter:
How could Patriots be inspired by that awful Anthem sung by Steven Tyler? At least give him some screaming guitars to camouflage voice.—
Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) January 22, 2012
Yikes! Read more about Tyler’s Star-Spangled spoilage at People Mag.
Latest from Fresh1025.com
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- Pet of the Week – Rocky
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Barbara Garcia’s Dog Discovered Alive During TV Interview
- Oklahoma Tornado-How to Help
- Vic and Trish Talk “Uncorked” on Show Me St. Louis
- Worst Anthem Performance Ever?
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo