Viral: Gospel Singer Doesn’t Have a Prayer
This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- VIDEO: Greg Tests Out “Kid Friendly” Trick-Or-Treat Jokes On Co-Workers
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Trish’s Must See Minute: Halloween Prank
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies this Weekend
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Kids Telling Jokes, It’s What Halloween is All About in St. Louis