Viral: Gospel Singer Doesn’t Have a Prayer
This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- The Worst Film Ever Made Made Begins With Steve Guttenberg On Roller Skates
- Two Interstate Closures In St. Louis This Weekend
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Trish’s Trash Roundup: More on Mariah and Nick & RHOA News
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies In Theaters This Weekend
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album ‘Black Star Elephant’
- Steven Tyler Contributes Vocals to ‘Sin City’ Soundtrack: Hear ‘Skin City’
- Florida Georgia Line, Ed Sheeran ‘Both Want’ to Collaborate