This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- Hombres…..I’ve Gone Ombre!
- Batman and Superman Film Adds Wonder Woman To Cast
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Watch Mary J. Blige Reveal Her ‘Favorite Things’ In New Video
- Catholic Charities Broadcast with Vic & Trish
- Fresh 102.5′s Favorite Things
- R. Kelly’s ‘Trapped in the Closet’ to Return with New Chapters in 2014
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business