Madonna Premiering New Song “Give Me All Your Luvin'” With M.I.A, Nicki Minaj, & Martin Solvieg On ‘American Idol’ This Thursday
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Madonna[/lastfm], the unquestioned and un-throned Queen of Pop, is proving that age is just a number. Even though Madge was churning out hit after hit before some of you reading this were born, the Queen will be “justifying” our love for her during this year’s Super Bowl half-time performance.
Not only that, during her performance Madonna will be riding high on the release of her first single from MDNA called “Give Me All Your Luvin'”– a collab with popular producer Martin Solveig and quirky, innovative pop stars, M.I.A and Nicki Minaj.
Five years since Madonna’s last album, Hard Candy, MDNA is her 12th studio album and was written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A, composed by Martin Solveig and Michael Tordjman and produced by Madonna and Martin Solveig.
The “cheerleader/football” themed video for the song will premiere this Thursday on American Idol at 8/9 PM ET/ET and will be on Madonna’s YouTube channel the following morning February 3rd at 9am EST/6am PST. Madonna will also appear on Jay Leno on January 30th.
If you are a Madonna fan, you can pre-order an 18 track Deluxe Edition of MDNA including one exclusive remix from Madonna’s new album on iTunes for $9.99 and you’ll get “Give Me All Your Luvin'” immediately.
- VIDEO: Best Fans In Baseball Respond To Cardinals Social Media Hate
- Fresh 102.5 LLS Walk
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Trish’s Trash: Why do we love when Alex Trebek screws up? Very funny video!
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- CEO of Trillion-Dolar Company Resigns, The Reason Why Might Surprise You
- Trish’s Trash: Bethenny Returns to RHONY, Fall TV, Biebs Cheating?
- Blues Announce Face-Off Week ’14
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again : Watch And Hear Why