Adele Will Return to Performing LIVE at the GRAMMY Awards
We’ve been rolling in the deep pits of despair as we longingly await for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm]’s return to performing on stage, and at long last our prayers have finally been answered!
Was that a tad bit overdramatic?
Regardless, we are happy to hear that it has been confirmed that the South London songstress will maker her return to the stage at the GRAMMY Awards on February 12th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Adele has been on the sidelines for several months now, recuperating from surgery she had to remedy her recurring issue of vocal hemorrhages. She was forced to cancel her US tour in the process.
Adele will be just one of the big stars slated to perform at the 54th GRAMMY Awards, with[mp3com-artist]Coldplay[/mp3com-artist] and Rihanna,[mp3com-artist]Jason Aldean[/mp3com-artist] and Kelly Clarkson,[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Paul McCartney[/lastfm], Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift,[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Glen Campbell[/lastfm] and[mp3com-artist]the Band Perry[/mp3com-artist], Bruno Mars and the[mp3com-artist]Foo Fighters[/mp3com-artist] also on the docket.
A performance won’t be Adele’s only cause for a visit to the Staples Center. She is also nominated for six awards, including Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, and Best Pop Vocal Album.
The ceremony will be hosted by LL Cool J, the first host the GRAMMYs has had in seven years.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- VIDEO: Dad & Newlywed Daughter Ditch Dance to Play Catch at Reception
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- The 10 Best Beaches in America
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Alanis Morissette Talks Marriage, Jagged Little Pill’s 20th Anniversary
- 17 Insane Things That Sleep-Deprived Parents Do
- It’s An 80’s Weekend on 102.5 FM!
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen