Madonna World Tour 2012 Comes to St. Louis
[photogallerylink id=37463 align=left][lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Madonna [/lastfm]will perform live November 1st at Scottrade Center!
Madonna is having a huge party and everyone’s invited. The Madonna 2012 World Tour will come to St. Louis on November 1st at Scottrade Center. Tickets will range from $45 to $355 and will go on sale Monday, March 5th at 10am at Livenation.com and the Scottrade Center Box Office.
The announcement of Madonna’s 2012 World Tour follows an extraordinary week which included a monumental extravaganza of a performance at the Bridgestone Super Bowl Halftime which was seen in over 200 countries by over a billion people. Last week also saw the release of Madonna’s new single, “Give Me All Your Luvin” from her highly anticipated new album MDNA on Live Nation Entertainment/Interscope Records – scheduled to be released on March 26th. Pre orders have already catapulted MDNA to No. 1 on iTunes in 50 countries including the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Canada, Italy, Sweden and the Netherlands. The single’s video directed by Megaforce which also stars Nicki Minaj and MIA previewed on American Idol. Additionally, the Madonna directed Golden Globe Award winning film “W.E.” opened in NY and LA with other markets to follow later in the month.
For a full list of North American tour dates and more information, visit madonna.com.
Latest from fresh102.5com
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- VIDEO: Greg Tests Out “Kid Friendly” Trick-Or-Treat Jokes On Co-Workers
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Trish’s Must See Minute: Halloween Prank
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies this Weekend
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Kids Telling Jokes, It’s What Halloween is All About in St. Louis