Christina Aguilera Demands Slimming Shots on ‘The Voice’
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Christina Aguilera[/lastfm] has claimed that she’s comfortable with her body, but recent gossip from the National Enquirer paints a slightly different story. Is Christina stalling production on the show with her constant orders of, “Don’t show my butt,” and “Don’t make me look fat,”? Fellow judges [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adam Levine[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Blake Shelton[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Cee Lo Green[/lastfm] would say YES.
One Voice set insider says, “She’s insisted the cameramen only shoot her at flattering angles, forcing a few segments to be reshot. She also demands that the stylists bring her the latest slimming fashions, and she’s always ordering the makeup artists to make her face look thinner.” The other judges, Adam Levine, Blake and Cee Lo Green are apparently ticked by having to reshoot takes, calling her behavior ‘unprofessional’
But Christina has pushed back…
“You got to be a strong, powerful, very confident woman. [As] women, we are definitely under a microscope and under massive scrutiny. As long as I am happy in my own skin, that is all that is all the confirmation I need.”
Read the full story at Bossip.
What do you think? Should Christina be allowed to hold up production on The Voice for vanity? Is that OK? Or is she being a total diva??
Latest from fresh1025.com
- STL Forward Working To Unite St. Louis Region
- 12 Days of Trish-Mas: My Letter from Santa (1979) and ways to get in touch with him!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- The Ameren Missouri Festival of Lights Kicks Off Tomorrow
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- How Exactly DID We Survive The Aerobics Craze Of The 80′s?
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’