Photo: Beyonce Makes First Post-Partum Appearance in NYC
New mega-star mommy [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Beyonce[/lastfm] has made her first public appearance since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter last month, and we’ve got to say — she’s looking great!
No one expects a new mom to be back to her usual self (emotionally or physically) just a month after baby’s arrival, but Beyonce looked svelte with her post-baby bump shape when she stepped out on Monday night to celebrate Jay-Z’s upcoming United Way benefit performances at Carnegie Hall.
Click here to see the photo and read more at E! Online.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- PHOTOS: Ballpark Village Honors Construction Workers
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies in Theaters
- The Most “Throwback Thursday” (#TBT) Video Ever
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana