New mega-star mommy [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Beyonce[/lastfm] has made her first public appearance since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter last month, and we’ve got to say — she’s looking great!
No one expects a new mom to be back to her usual self (emotionally or physically) just a month after baby’s arrival, but Beyonce looked svelte with her post-baby bump shape when she stepped out on Monday night to celebrate Jay-Z’s upcoming United Way benefit performances at Carnegie Hall.
Click here to see the photo and read more at E! Online.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- Viral Video: Angels We Have Heard on High by The Piano Guys
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Low-Cal Cranberry Orange & Walnut Bread
- 2014 Cardinals’ Ticket Details
- More On The Life of The Late Nelson Mandela
- Nelson Mandela Dies At Age 95
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns