New mega-star mommy [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Beyonce[/lastfm] has made her first public appearance since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter last month, and we’ve got to say — she’s looking great!
No one expects a new mom to be back to her usual self (emotionally or physically) just a month after baby’s arrival, but Beyonce looked svelte with her post-baby bump shape when she stepped out on Monday night to celebrate Jay-Z’s upcoming United Way benefit performances at Carnegie Hall.
Click here to see the photo and read more at E! Online.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Win A Pair of Tickets to See Richard Marx
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Blake Shelton Organizing Benefit Concert For Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- #STL4OKC Goods Donation Drive
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Sara Bareilles Set To Play LGBT Democratic Fundraiser In New York
- Kellie Pickler Wins ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- How Heartbreak Helped Michael Buble Make The Best Album Of His Career