The Beach Boys To Reunite At The GRAMMYs With Foster The People And Maroon 5
Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Porcelli’s Pets: DeNiro
- Trish’s Trash: Justin Bieber’s a BRAT
- Win Tickets To See “Ghost The Musical” & “Ghost” The Movie
- Win Tickets to See “Noises Off” With Vic Porcelli!
- Win Tickets To See Sarah McLachlan!
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- PHOTOS: Ballpark Village Honors Construction Workers
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo