The Beach Boys To Reunite At The GRAMMYs With Foster The People And Maroon 5
Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- David Letterman Dares The Eagles To Sue Him
- Matt Damon Returning As Jason Bourne
- Trish’s Trash: Must-See Song Created from YouTube Footage
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Wheeled Whitney Houston’s Corpse Into the Morgue
- Watch U2 Make ‘Songs of Innocence’ in Behind-the-Scenes Footage
- Miss America Wins By Performing ‘Cups’ Game to ‘Happy': Watch
- Trish’s Trash: Taylor Swift Invites Frat Boys To Show (they lip-dubbed Shake it Off)
- Pet of the Week – Wonton
- Trish’s Trash: Further Proof that Kanye West is an Idiot