The Beach Boys To Reunite At The GRAMMYs With Foster The People And Maroon 5
Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Kenny G: I’m Partially Responsible for Starbucks’ Frappuccino, You’re Welcome
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files
- Trish’s Trash: Ghostbusters All-Female Cast, Caught on Kiss Cam, Grammy Duets
- 2015 Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial ‘Lost Dog’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers
- Madonna Calls Taylor Swift the ‘Princess’ of Pop, Now Taylor Swift is ‘Dead’
- How Phillip Phillips’ Lawsuit Will Expose and Change ‘American Idol’
- Elton John & ‘True Blood’ Creator Alan Ball to Write Musical Pilot For HBO
- Nick Jonas Joins ‘Scream Queens’ Cast with Ariana Grande
- Update: Porcelli’s Pets: Ghirardelli’s Forever Home!