The Beach Boys To Reunite At The GRAMMYs With Foster The People And Maroon 5
Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- VIDEO: Dad & Newlywed Daughter Ditch Dance to Play Catch at Reception
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- The 10 Best Beaches in America
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Alanis Morissette Talks Marriage, Jagged Little Pill’s 20th Anniversary
- 17 Insane Things That Sleep-Deprived Parents Do
- It’s An 80’s Weekend on 102.5 FM!
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen