The Beach Boys To Reunite At The GRAMMYs With Foster The People And Maroon 5
Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- GREG’S DAILY WRAP: Rob Lowe Has No Sympathy For Shia LaBeouf
- VIDEO: Kids Had To Find Their Moms Without Seeing Them
- Pet Of The Week: Midnight
- Top Record Stores In St. Louis
- GREG: Online Outrage And The “Angry Anonymous Letter” Revisited
- Ariana Grande & Big Sean Broke Up Because Life Is Cruel
- Prince’s Facebook Got Hacked with Promise of New Music, Omelets
- Interview: Kodaline Embraces the Unknown on New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Members Are Claiming She’s Awake