The Beach Boys To Reunite At The GRAMMYs With Foster The People And Maroon 5
Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- Trish’s Trash: Clooney Wedding Details, Tonight’s TV, Amanda Bynes Arrested
- Papa Murphy’s Grand Opening
- Pet of the Week: Kia
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- VIDEO: Awesome Ohio State Marching Band “Wizard of Oz” Tribute
- Play Rapid Fire Trivia For A Chance At A Grand Prize
- Jimmy Fallon and Robert Plant: “Duke of Earl”
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch