#5 Climax Blues Band – “I Love You”
Are you familiar with these guys? They rocked. But not here.
#4 Bruce Springsteen – “Tunnel of Love”
From the same album that included “Brilliant Disguise,” this is a bad song briliantly disguised as something by Bruce Springsteen. To to this day, I’m convinced this is actually [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band[/lastfm].
#3. Chicago – “Will You Still Love Me?”
Not if you play this song, I won’t.
#2. Edison Lighthouse – “Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes”
Unless your honey’s named Rosemary (or you’re still wearing platform shoes and Jordache jeans), this one absolutely will not work.
#1. Ian & Sylvia – “The Jealous Lover”
Someone dies here, I’m pretty sure, and that’s just the beginning of the problem. Sylvia’s tortured voice will kill any and all libido within a 50-mile radius.
So bad, it’s not even on YouTube.
Check out MichaelVerity.com.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift
- Mel B Joins the Bitcoin Revolution
- Sara Evans to Release New Album ‘Slow Me Down’ in March
- Elton John Plays Russia Despite Anti-Gay Laws
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Christina Perri Announces New Album ‘Head or Heart’
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’