GRAMMY Winner Adele To Take a Five-Year Break?!
With her six-for-six sweep at this years 54th Grammys, singer [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adele [/lastfm]tells 60 Minutes that she is madly in love wither her new boyfriend Simon Konecki and nothing can get in the way of her new found happiness.
The 23-year-old singer originally said she plans to give her adoring fans the silent treatment for a few years to focus on her new relationship, but now she has revealed plans to head back into the studio as early as next week.
In her interview with Vogue for the March 2012 cover story, Adele jokingly remarked that she could take off for five years in order to focus on her relationship and her happiness outside her career.
If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy.
It’s a no-brainer that Adele’s inspiration behind her Grammy winning album 21 was from a failed and “rubbish relationship.” She claimed so in her Grammy acceptance speech. But will taking time off and writing a happy record connect well with her fans? Time can only tell, but it’s safe to say her dedicated listeners will be eager to hear her new album.
To see what else Adele had to say about her big “break”, visit popcrush.com.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- This Little Girl Doesn’t Want Her Little Brother To Grow Up
- It’s National Paperback Book Day!
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza
- Harry Potter May Have More To Teach Kids Than You Ever Imagined
- Lady GaGa and Tony Bennett Have Recorded An Entire Album Together
- Text Topic of the Day: What Super Power Do You Want?
- Happy National Cheesecake Day!
- Pet of the Week – Koca
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’