President Obama and the First Lady Dine Out For Valentine’s Day – Meet the Couple Who Ate Next To Them!
Amanda of Alexandria, Virginia, a school teacher from Anne Arundel County, called our friends in Washington, D.C. to report on her once in a lifetime Valentine’s Day dinner. She and her husband sat next to President Obama and the First Lady at the fancy Vermilion Restaurant in Alexandria, VA. They specialize in local farm grown food, so it’s a perfect spot for the health conscious Michelle. Amanda dished on what the President drank, ate and what they discussed… Did he bring flowers for Michelle?
According to Amanda, The First Lady ordered red wine and the President sipped a martini; they discussed Social Security. I guess the President really doesn’t leave his work at home and depends on his wife for advice! He wore a white shirt with a black blazer and no tie. There was not an exchange of flowers or gifts at the restaurant. He must have taken his own advice on “Going Big” with a gift earlier in the day or later that evening.
The Obamas have made it a habit to visit DC area restaurants for date nights. Past hot spots include Equinox, Georgia Brown’s, and Restaurant Eve. Check out the entire Valentine’s menu at Vermilion here. Where should they go next?
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Saint Louis Ballet: The Nutcracker
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized ‘Respect’ Biography is ‘Full of Lies’
- Pharrell to Star in Fairytale Chanel Campaign, Drops Original Single with Cara Delevigne
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler
- Bono and Robin Thicke Among the Least Influential People of 2014, Says GQ
- Bryan Adams, Willie Nelson, Cyndi Lauper & More to Play GRAMMY Foundation Legacy Concert
- Remember Jack Buck’s Classic Rendition Of “Silent Night”?
- Pet Of The Week: Bella