BREAKING! The Houston family has said quite emphatically that they did not want to turn a funeral service for [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] into a spectacle (similar to the Michael Jackson funeral), and that it was going to be close family only and closed to the public.
They had stated they were only going to allow ONE camera into the service… and it seems that that “one camera” is going to be a WEB CAM….
For all of you Whitney Houston fans out there, her funeral on Saturday in New Jersey will be streamed online. Her publicist, Kristin Foster, announced that The Associated Press will be allowed one camera into her private funeral service so that all of her fans can say one last final farewell.
The service will be at New Hope Baptist Church, where she sang as a child.
She will be buried in Fair View Cemetery in Westfield, where her father, John Russell Houston Jr., was buried in 2003!
Get more info on Whitney Houston’s funeral.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
- PHOTOS: 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Miguel Lands On Fan, Bieber Booed, Swift Wins Big At Billboard Music Awards
- Trish’s Trash: Anchorman Trailer
- Win A Pair of Tickets to See Bruno Mars
- Be the First to Ride the New Boomerang Ride at Six Flags St. Louis
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care