Kanye West Designs Strappy Stilettos For London Fashion Week
It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection trotted down the runway in.
Kanye created a pair of strappy black stilettos with very high heels, a small bow, and a pointed toe. Check them out after the jump.
And check out pictures at InStyle. Kanye and Lee are longtime friends. A quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Hunter & Schiff: Remembering The Hippest “Newsmen” In St. Louis TV History
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- Winning Weekend: Tickets To Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Be Careful Deep Frying That Turkey
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement