Kanye West Designs Strappy Stilettos For London Fashion Week
It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection trotted down the runway in.
Kanye created a pair of strappy black stilettos with very high heels, a small bow, and a pointed toe. Check them out after the jump.
And check out pictures at InStyle. Kanye and Lee are longtime friends. A quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- GREG’S DAILY WRAP: Rob Lowe Has No Sympathy For Shia LaBeouf
- VIDEO: Kids Had To Find Their Moms Without Seeing Them
- Pet Of The Week: Midnight
- Top Record Stores In St. Louis
- GREG: Online Outrage And The “Angry Anonymous Letter” Revisited
- Ariana Grande & Big Sean Broke Up Because Life Is Cruel
- Prince’s Facebook Got Hacked with Promise of New Music, Omelets
- Interview: Kodaline Embraces the Unknown on New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Members Are Claiming She’s Awake