Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dies at 66
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Davy Jones[/lastfm], legendary lead singer of the Monkees, has died at age 66 of an apparent heart attack.
TMZ first reported the story Wednesday. Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and 4 children he had from previous marriages.
Here’s a video of one of Jones’ last performances, with B.B. King in New York:
For more details and continuing coverage of the story, visit CBS Miami.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Bored At Work? Check Out The “Office Meeting Quote Generator”
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million
- Text Topic of the Day: What Are You Doing This Weekend?
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies In Theaters this Weekend
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September