Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dies at 66
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Davy Jones[/lastfm], legendary lead singer of the Monkees, has died at age 66 of an apparent heart attack.
TMZ first reported the story Wednesday. Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and 4 children he had from previous marriages.
Here’s a video of one of Jones’ last performances, with B.B. King in New York:
For more details and continuing coverage of the story, visit CBS Miami.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Katy Perry Promises Lots of Glitter & Kittens at Her Super Bowl Halftime Show: Watch
- Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars Brought the ‘Funk’ to ‘SNL’: Watch
- Ariana Grande Gets a Little Love Advice from Kris Kringle on ‘Santa Tell Me’: Listen
- One Direction Win Big at 2014 American Music Awards
- Porcelli’s Pets: Autumn
- Register to Win Tickets to Ring of Fire: The Music of Johnny Cash
- STL Forward Working To Unite St. Louis Region
- 12 Days of Trish-Mas: My Letter from Santa (1979) and ways to get in touch with him!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House