Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dies at 66
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm], legendary lead singer of the Monkees, has died at age 66 of an apparent heart attack.
TMZ first reported the story Wednesday. Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and 4 children he had from previous marriages.
Here’s a video of one of Jones’ last performances, with B.B. King in New York:
For more details and continuing coverage of the story, visit CBS Miami.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- City Mourns Heroic, 8 Year-Old Boy Who’s Dying Wish Was To Become A Police Officer
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- NFL’s Domestic Violence PSA Will Be The Most Important Thing To Watch Sunday
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- Top Jazz Bands In St. Louis
- Trish’s Trash: Justin Bieber Says Sorry and Mariah’s Nanny Sues
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- Taylor Swift Ticket Pre-Sale
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’