Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dies at 66
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Davy Jones[/lastfm], legendary lead singer of the Monkees, has died at age 66 of an apparent heart attack.
TMZ first reported the story Wednesday. Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and 4 children he had from previous marriages.
Here’s a video of one of Jones’ last performances, with B.B. King in New York:
For more details and continuing coverage of the story, visit CBS Miami.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY – PART 1
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- HALLOWEEN PREP: Updated “Kid-Friendly” Trick-Or-Treat Joke List
- #NationalCandyCornDay: Delicious Recipes
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag