Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dies at 66
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Davy Jones[/lastfm], legendary lead singer of the Monkees, has died at age 66 of an apparent heart attack.
TMZ first reported the story Wednesday. Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and 4 children he had from previous marriages.
Here’s a video of one of Jones’ last performances, with B.B. King in New York:
For more details and continuing coverage of the story, visit CBS Miami.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Downton Abbey Renewed For 5th Season
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- The Top “Hipster” Baby Names of 2014
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion’: Watch
- Text Topic of the Day: Your Brush With Greatness
- Happy Hammock Day: Celebrate With These Hammock Hanging Ideas
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles
- Back To School Study Tips For Teens