Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dies at 66
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Davy Jones[/lastfm], legendary lead singer of the Monkees, has died at age 66 of an apparent heart attack.
TMZ first reported the story Wednesday. Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and 4 children he had from previous marriages.
Here’s a video of one of Jones’ last performances, with B.B. King in New York:
For more details and continuing coverage of the story, visit CBS Miami.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- New Justice League Ride Coming to Six Flags St. Louis
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies (and an old one) This Weekend
- Trish’s Trash: Ed Sheeran as Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- “Be The Match” on September 6th and Help Save A Life.
- Trish’s Trash: Mr. & Mrs. Pitt, DWTS Rumors
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for “Another One Bites the Dust” Live: Watch