Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dies at 66
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm], legendary lead singer of the Monkees, has died at age 66 of an apparent heart attack.
TMZ first reported the story Wednesday. Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and 4 children he had from previous marriages.
Here’s a video of one of Jones’ last performances, with B.B. King in New York:
For more details and continuing coverage of the story, visit CBS Miami.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Trish’s Trash: Did you know who this was in the Diet Dr. Pepper Commercial??? OMG
- Jimmy Fallon Singing ‘Barbara Ann’ with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy
- Another 40’s Swing Version of “All About That Bass”
- Ultimate Girls Day Out Guide
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies in Theaters this Weekend
- Miley Cyrus Blasts Indiana Governor Over Anti-Gay Bill
- Taylor Swift Is the World’s Sixth Greatest Leader
- Justin Bieber Bro’d Out with Some Random Hiker in California Just Because
- Downton Abbey’s Sixth Season Will Be Its Last
- 13 Signs It’s Time To Break Up With Your BFF