Oprah Previews Interview With Bobbi Kristina
Oprah Winfrey has already lined up one of the most anticipated interviews of 2012 by landing the first, and so far only, sit-down with Bobbi Kristina Brown after the death of her mother Whitney Houston on March 11. Now the first teaser clip from the interview hits the Internet.
Winfrey will also sit down with Houston’s brother Gary and her sister-in-law and manager Patricia to discuss the late pop diva. Winfrey was one of many celebrities to attend Houston’s funeral in New Jersey. Upon hearing of Houston’s passing, Oprah Tweeted:
To me Whitney was THE VOICE. We got to hear a part of God every time she sang. Heart is heavy, spirit grateful for the GIFT of her.
— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) February 12, 2012
Shortly after her death, Winfrey’s OWN network aired Remembering Whitney: The Oprah Interview, a special re-airing of Winfrey’s last interview with the legend in 2009.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- VIDEO: Greg Tests Out “Kid Friendly” Trick-Or-Treat Jokes On Co-Workers
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Trish’s Must See Minute: Halloween Prank
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies this Weekend
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Kids Telling Jokes, It’s What Halloween is All About in St. Louis