Oprah Previews Interview With Bobbi Kristina
Oprah Winfrey has already lined up one of the most anticipated interviews of 2012 by landing the first, and so far only, sit-down with Bobbi Kristina Brown after the death of her mother Whitney Houston on March 11. Now the first teaser clip from the interview hits the Internet.
Winfrey will also sit down with Houston’s brother Gary and her sister-in-law and manager Patricia to discuss the late pop diva. Winfrey was one of many celebrities to attend Houston’s funeral in New Jersey. Upon hearing of Houston’s passing, Oprah Tweeted:
To me Whitney was THE VOICE. We got to hear a part of God every time she sang. Heart is heavy, spirit grateful for the GIFT of her.
— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) February 12, 2012
Shortly after her death, Winfrey’s OWN network aired Remembering Whitney: The Oprah Interview, a special re-airing of Winfrey’s last interview with the legend in 2009.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- First iPhone 6 Buyer Shows Off On Live TV, Gives New Meaning To “Breaking News!”
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- The Polar Express Visits Union Station this Winter
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Trish’s Trash: Lots of Premieres Next Week for Fall TV
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies This Weekend
- U2 is Working on Another Surprise Project With Apple