Could New York’s own Lady Gaga be house-hunting in Sonoma Valley with her Vampire Diaries beau Taylor Kinney? Grub Street reports that she may be looking above and beyond simple housing and also hoping to acquire a vineyard. Perhaps it runs in the family: her father opened a trattoria in New York City in February and Gaga showed up earlier this week to hang out and greet diners.
It wouldn’t be a huge surprise for Gaga to open a vineyard. She’s been rebuffed in the press for promoting a “drunk diet” and has been known to pour a glass of wine on detractors. But she’s also known to share bottles of wine with her childhood friends, telling Heat magazine, “I went to an all-girls’ school, so the few of my friends that I’ve kept since high school, we’ll all just get together and cook and drink six or seven bottles of red wine and just talk about life and chill out.”
And Gaga would be far from the first musician to own a vineyard. In Sonoma County alone she’d be joining the ranks of David & Victoria Beckham, the latter formerly known as Posh Spice of the Spice Girls. You can also sample the grape harvests from vineyards owned by Mick Fleetood of Fleetwood Mac, Dave Matthews, Lil Jon, and Madonna.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Win A Pair of Tickets to See Bruno Mars
- Be the First to Ride the New Boomerang Ride at Six Flags St. Louis
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- Taylor Swift Loves Icona Pop And Tegan & Sara, Gets Stressed Out By House Music
- Carrie Underwood On Motherhood, Panic Attacks, And Being Awkward
- Jessica Sanchez Channels Her Inner Actress On ‘Me, You & The Music’