Is $10 Million Not Enough For Britney Spears?
Britney already turned down a big offer, so what’s she waiting for?
Simon Cowell has already offered Britney $10 million to be a judge on the next season, but TheWrap.com says she turned it down three weeks ago, and is holding out for $20 million. They’re skeptical she’ll get that much, so she’s apparently also going after a long-term gig at a Vegas hotel.
One of the reason she’s asking for $20 million is because she’s hoping to meet Simon somewhere in the middle, like $16 million. And she could probably get it – Christina Aguilera just resigned with “The Voice” for $10 million a year, and Jennifer Lopez got $12 million for her first season of “Idol”, and $20 million for this season.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- STL Forward Working To Unite St. Louis Region
- 12 Days of Trish-Mas: My Letter from Santa (1979) and ways to get in touch with him!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- The Ameren Missouri Festival of Lights Kicks Off Tomorrow
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- How Exactly DID We Survive The Aerobics Craze Of The 80′s?
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’