On Sunday, March 18 Oprah Winfrey will give American an unprecedented look into the life of Lady Gaga, featuring the singer in a two-hour episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter. The interview is shot partially in Gaga’s family home in New York City, a place no camera crew has ever been invited into. In the 30-second preview clip, Gaga invites speculation on her relationship with fame when she says, “Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time.”
The interview preview reveals a few other juicy tidbits that Gaga’s Little Monsters will undoubtedly be interested in getting answers to, like does Gaga’s mother call her Stefani or Gaga? The show will also touch on the launch of Gaga’s Born This Way foundation, whose launch at Harvard was helmed by an interview of the pop star with Oprah.
This will offer a deeper look into Gaga’s home life that we have ever had. It will feature the first interview including Gaga’s mother, Cynthia Germanotta, who says, “Her father and I thought [Lady Gaga] had a screw loose.” Gaga’s parents recently opened an Italian restaurant in New York City.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- 2014 Cardinals’ Ticket Details
- More On The Life of The Late Nelson Mandela
- Nelson Mandela Dies At Age 95
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release
- Listen For 2 Chances To Win!
- PHOTOS: 81st Annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- Trish’s Trash: Lists, Lists and More Lists….Songs of 2013