KISS Opens Their Own Mini Golf In Vegas
Well it may not be opening day here in St. Louis just yet, but it’s opening day in Las Vegas for a new miniature golf course.
The legendary rockers, KISS, are launching a new indoor, 18 hole, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. KISS by Monster Mini Golf opens today in Vegas across from The Hard Rock Hotel. The rock ‘n roll themed amusement attraction offers fans and visitors an all-night snack bar, a gift shop, a private VIP room and a KISS Gallery. Oh, and a wedding chapel. Yes, folks can get married at the Hotter Than Hell wedding chapel for a KISS-like wedding.
Gene, Paul, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer will be joining owners Cristin and Patrick Vitagliana for the ribbon cutting ceremony and will host the first tour.
For more about KISS’ mini golf opening, visit monsterminigolf.com.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies this Weekend
- Best Advice You Ever Received…….
- GREG–”The Joy and Heartbreak Of Growing Up A Blues Fan In St. Louis”
- PHOTOS: Celebrity Sillies Of The Week
- Conspiracy Theory About The Malaysian Airliner..That Makes Total SENSE
- Vacation Relaxation: Top Spas In St. Louis