KISS Opens Their Own Mini Golf In Vegas
Well it may not be opening day here in St. Louis just yet, but it’s opening day in Las Vegas for a new miniature golf course.
The legendary rockers, KISS, are launching a new indoor, 18 hole, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. KISS by Monster Mini Golf opens today in Vegas across from The Hard Rock Hotel. The rock ‘n roll themed amusement attraction offers fans and visitors an all-night snack bar, a gift shop, a private VIP room and a KISS Gallery. Oh, and a wedding chapel. Yes, folks can get married at the Hotter Than Hell wedding chapel for a KISS-like wedding.
Gene, Paul, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer will be joining owners Cristin and Patrick Vitagliana for the ribbon cutting ceremony and will host the first tour.
For more about KISS’ mini golf opening, visit monsterminigolf.com.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Porcelli’s Pets: DeNiro
- Trish’s Trash: Justin Bieber’s a BRAT
- Win Tickets To See “Ghost The Musical” & “Ghost” The Movie
- Win Tickets to See “Noises Off” With Vic Porcelli!
- Win Tickets To See Sarah McLachlan!
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- PHOTOS: Ballpark Village Honors Construction Workers
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo