KISS Opens Their Own Mini Golf In Vegas
Well it may not be opening day here in St. Louis just yet, but it’s opening day in Las Vegas for a new miniature golf course.
The legendary rockers, KISS, are launching a new indoor, 18 hole, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. KISS by Monster Mini Golf opens today in Vegas across from The Hard Rock Hotel. The rock ‘n roll themed amusement attraction offers fans and visitors an all-night snack bar, a gift shop, a private VIP room and a KISS Gallery. Oh, and a wedding chapel. Yes, folks can get married at the Hotter Than Hell wedding chapel for a KISS-like wedding.
Gene, Paul, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer will be joining owners Cristin and Patrick Vitagliana for the ribbon cutting ceremony and will host the first tour.
For more about KISS’ mini golf opening, visit monsterminigolf.com.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Pet of the Week – Koca
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Prince Charles and Lady Diana Were Married 33 Years Ago Today
- I’m Rappelling Down a Building. Want to join me??
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- What’s The Oddest Thing In Your Purse…
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
- FLASHBACK VIDEO: The Day The Cards Played A Home Game And (Almost) No One Showed Up