KISS Opens Their Own Mini Golf In Vegas
Well it may not be opening day here in St. Louis just yet, but it’s opening day in Las Vegas for a new miniature golf course.
The legendary rockers, KISS, are launching a new indoor, 18 hole, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. KISS by Monster Mini Golf opens today in Vegas across from The Hard Rock Hotel. The rock ‘n roll themed amusement attraction offers fans and visitors an all-night snack bar, a gift shop, a private VIP room and a KISS Gallery. Oh, and a wedding chapel. Yes, folks can get married at the Hotter Than Hell wedding chapel for a KISS-like wedding.
Gene, Paul, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer will be joining owners Cristin and Patrick Vitagliana for the ribbon cutting ceremony and will host the first tour.
For more about KISS’ mini golf opening, visit monsterminigolf.com.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- DAILY WRAP: The Stones Pass On St. Louis And Russell Crowe’s Strange MJ Story
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- GREG: It’s Official, My Nine-Year-Old Has Better Taste In Music Than I Do
- Ellen Gets Revenge On Matt Lauer!
- Top Spots To Buy April Fools’ Day Gag Gifts In St. Louis
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?
- Watch the First Episode of Hayley Williams’ New Beauty Web Series ‘Kiss Off’