KISS Opens Their Own Mini Golf In Vegas
Well it may not be opening day here in St. Louis just yet, but it’s opening day in Las Vegas for a new miniature golf course.
The legendary rockers, KISS, are launching a new indoor, 18 hole, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. KISS by Monster Mini Golf opens today in Vegas across from The Hard Rock Hotel. The rock ‘n roll themed amusement attraction offers fans and visitors an all-night snack bar, a gift shop, a private VIP room and a KISS Gallery. Oh, and a wedding chapel. Yes, folks can get married at the Hotter Than Hell wedding chapel for a KISS-like wedding.
Gene, Paul, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer will be joining owners Cristin and Patrick Vitagliana for the ribbon cutting ceremony and will host the first tour.
For more about KISS’ mini golf opening, visit monsterminigolf.com.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Ed Sheeran Ticket Pre-Sale Tickets
- Another Reason That Aaron Paul is the Coolest Guy in the World
- Top Candy Shops In St. Louis
- Trish’s Trash: OMG Justin Timberlake is a cutie and the MTV Movie Award Nominations
- Trish’s Trash: Taylor Calls 4-year-old with Terminal Cancer
- Shania Twain Coming To St. Louis!
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Video: Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” Soothes This Baby
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets