Lady Gaga Takes A Break From The Press
This weekend, Oprah gave Americans an unprecedented look into the life of Lady Gaga, featuring the singer in a two-hour episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter. The interview was shot partially in Gaga’s family home in New York City, a place no camera crew has ever been invited into.
In the 30-second preview clip, Gaga invited speculation on her relationship with fame when she says, “Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time.”
The interview revealed a few other juicy tidbits that Gaga’s Little Monsters were waiting for, like does Gaga’s mother call her Stefani or Gaga? The show also touched on the launch of Gaga’s Born This Way foundation, whose launch at Harvard was helmed by an interview of the pop star with Oprah.
Here’s a clip from the interview in case you missed it:
It offered a deeper look into Gaga’s home life that we have ever had, and featured the first interview including Gaga’s mother, Cynthia Germanotta, who says, “Her father and I thought [Lady Gaga] had a screw loose.” Gaga’s parents recently opened an Italian restaurant in New York City.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Trish’s Trash: Why do we love when Alex Trebek screws up? Very funny video!
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- CEO of Trillion-Dolar Company Resigns, The Reason Why Might Surprise You
- Trish’s Trash: Bethenny Returns to RHONY, Fall TV, Biebs Cheating?
- Blues Announce Face-Off Week ’14
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again : Watch And Hear Why
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Michael Phelps Arrested for DUI For The Second Time