Today Lady Gaga turns 26-years-old. Here’s a look back at her evolution over the years through the lens of a music video camera.
From her very first video to Mother Monster’s directorial debut, watch a few of her most popular hits.
In 2008 Lady Gaga broke onto the scene with popular club hit “Just Dance.” Featuring Colby O’Donis, Gaga portrays a night partying complete with dancing, disco balls, and a swim in a baby pool.
Her next smash, “Poker Face” saw Gaga lounging in leather at a chic poolside pad. Alongside dramatic fireside dance moves and a poker game, Lady Gaga continued her chart-topping success.
Gaga’s seven-minute video for “Paparazzi” placed her in a dramatic mini documentary. With jaw-dropping costume changes, Gaga is depicted as a starlet almost killed by her boyfriend. All the while, she is hounded by paparazzi.
Clocking in at nearly 10 minutes, the music video for “Telephone” begins with Lady Gaga imprisoned. Four minutes in, Beyonce is Gaga’s getaway driver among numerous product placements.
Her first directed music video, Lady Gaga further showcases her talent on “The Edge of Glory.” Featuring Clarence Clemons on saxophone, Gaga has talked of the impact the song has had on her life. “The ‘Edge of Glory’ is not just about falling in love or about dying. It’s about being on the glorious edge of that glorious championship of your life.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Bill Murray And Emma Stone Surprise Troops For The Holidays
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift
- Best Christmas Movies Of All Time