Cover Of The Week: Hall & Oates’ ‘I Can’t Go For That’ In Moving Vehicle
A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Trish’s Trash: Kelly Clarkson in St. Louis, Judge Judy is Staying & Kelly Osbourne’s Replacement
- Miss Missouri Supports IHOP’s National Pancake Day
- Katy Perry Is Selling Her Own Left Shark Onesies, Because Of Course She Is
- New Images of St. Louis NFL Stadium Released
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Listen To Win Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss
- The Best Burger In Every State In America
- Hozier Recruits Margaery Tyrell for ‘Someone New’ Video: Watch
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss