One Direction On Kelly Clarkson, Adele And Justin Bieber
While in New York, One Direction talked with CBS Local and explained how they came to find Clarkson’s “Tell Me A Lie.”
“We were in L.A. and we went in to record the song and we got the demo and it was her singing it.,” Harry Styles said. “Obviously, she had written it. We went in and recorded it in L.A.”
Styles confessed though it was a really long recording process, the band enjoyed it.
“For us it was just weird thinking that on X Factor when we started out we performed a Kelly Clarkson song and now she wrote a song for our album. Pretty crazy.”
After the band featured her song, Clarkson shared her approval with Digital Spy. “It’s a really cute song – I love it. I loved that they liked it. They sound really great on it,” she said.
One Direction continue to make a name for themselves around the world as they won a Brit Award for British Single for “What Makes You Beautiful.” The band beat out Adele, Jessie J, and The Wanted, among others for their first Brit Award.
“It was really exciting. It showed how powerful our fans were voting for us,” Niall Horan said. “That award was voted by the public so they could vote for us from anywhere in the world. It was very good to see how strong our fans were. They got right behind us and helped us out.”
Meanwhile, rumors continue to swirl about a possible One Direction and Justin Bieber collaboration.
“It would be cool to work with Justin Bieber. But who knows?” Liam Payne said.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- Wheel Of Fortune Contestant Thinks “Sneaky” Was One Of The Seven Dwarfs
- #TBT: Top 10 Songs From The 80’s
- Vince Vaughn Didn’t Know He Was in Those Funny Stock Photos
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing
- 24 Hours In St. Louis
- Prince Was a Junior High Basketball Star: See the Photo