Christina Aguilera Talks New Album In 2012
Christina Milian, The Voice’s social media correspondent, told Xtina her fans have been asking that very question. In an interview for the TV show, Milian asked, “Please tell me what is going on with your career right now? Where are you at right now?”
Xtina was shy at first, but relayed that The Voice has become a much bigger project than she expected. “…I started whenever I started this show and it kinda took off into this big thing,” Xtina said. “The show that used to be this side project kinda turned into a bigger, time-fulfilling, dedicated project for me.”
But the fans shouldn’t worry. There is a new album on the horizon. Xtina confirmed and said, “I’ve been in the studio hard at work. Different producers I’m working with have just excited me so much and given me amazing tracks and beats and material…It’s just filled with fun and excitement. [My new album is] going to come out later this year and I’m very, very excited to share it with my fans. Finally.”
This as-yet unnamed album will be Xtina’s first since 2010’s Bionic.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- “Be The Match” on September 6th and Help Save A Life.
- Trish’s Trash: Mr. & Mrs. Pitt, DWTS Rumors
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for “Another One Bites the Dust” Live: Watch
- I Hate To Break It To You But, Hello Kitty Is Not A Cat!
- Single Again: Semisonic – ‘Closing Time’
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who’ve Used Award Shows as Protest Signs
- Is Tony Soprano dead? David Chase finally answers
- Aaron Paul’s Shout Out Crashed The “Kind Campaign” Website