If Facebook Were Invented in the 90s…
April 4, 2012 1:05 PM
Check out this instructional video that explains how Facebook works. It’s done in the style of a bad software tutorial from the ’90s. Can somebody say Web 1.0??
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion': Watch
- Text Topic of the Day: Your Brush With Greatness
- Happy Hammock Day: Celebrate With These Hammock Hanging Ideas
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles
- Back To School Study Tips For Teens
- Win Tickets to The Cardinals Game!
- Impressions From A Father-Son Memphis Redbirds Road Trip Weekend
- Listen: Lorde’s ‘Tennis Court’ Gets the Diplo Treatment in Remix
- Maroon 5 Reveals ‘V’ Track List, Album Cover