If Facebook Were Invented in the 90s…
April 4, 2012 1:05 PM
Check out this instructional video that explains how Facebook works. It’s done in the style of a bad software tutorial from the ’90s. Can somebody say Web 1.0??
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- GREG: It’s Official, My Nine-Year-Old Has Better Taste In Music Than I Do
- Ellen Gets Revenge On Matt Lauer!
- Top Spots To Buy April Fools’ Day Gag Gifts In St. Louis
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?
- Watch the First Episode of Hayley Williams’ New Beauty Web Series ‘Kiss Off’
- Dolly Parton May Do ‘Trio’ Reissue with Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt