Ryan Gosling Saves British Woman From Taxi Collision
This may be hard to believe…but then again, who wouldn’t want to believe that sultry Ryan Gosling is also a super hero?? A British woman visiting NYC this week was allegedly saved from being hit head-on by a taxi by none other than the Drive and Crazy Stupid Love star.
Earlier this week, the lucky woman tweeted:
I was crossing 6th avenue in a new pink wig. Not looking the right way because I am from London. Ryan Gosling grabbed me away from a taxi.—
Laurie Penny (@PennyRed) April 03, 2012
But now it seems like the media attention has become too much for lucky Penny Red…
I'm leaving Twitter until all this bloody fuss dies down. Honestly, it would have been less trouble to get run over.—
Laurie Penny (@PennyRed) April 05, 2012
Can you believe that Ryan Gosling saved this woman from a traffic accident? Oddly enough, this isn’t the first time that Ryan Gosling has stepped in to save the day. Back in August, he broke up a fight in the middle of a busy NYC street (and he happened to look RIPPED while doing so). Check out the footage below.
We don’t know about you, but we think that Ryan should run for president (or at least make a bid to play Superman)…
Latest from fresh1025.com
- The Celeb/Person You are Strangely Attracted To……..
- (VIDEO): Wanna Know What It Feels Like To Be A Blue Angels Pilot?
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- Text Topic of the Day: What’s On Your Bucket List?
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- PHOTOS: Sneak Peek Of American Spirits: The Rise and Fall of Prohibiton
- Watch Lily Allen’s New Video for ‘Sheezus’
- More Adorable or Hilarious? Kiddos Losing The Battle Against Sleep
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video