Ryan Gosling Saves British Woman From Taxi Collision
This may be hard to believe…but then again, who wouldn’t want to believe that sultry Ryan Gosling is also a super hero?? A British woman visiting NYC this week was allegedly saved from being hit head-on by a taxi by none other than the Drive and Crazy Stupid Love star.
Earlier this week, the lucky woman tweeted:
I was crossing 6th avenue in a new pink wig. Not looking the right way because I am from London. Ryan Gosling grabbed me away from a taxi.—
Laurie Penny (@PennyRed) April 03, 2012
But now it seems like the media attention has become too much for lucky Penny Red…
I'm leaving Twitter until all this bloody fuss dies down. Honestly, it would have been less trouble to get run over.—
Laurie Penny (@PennyRed) April 05, 2012
Can you believe that Ryan Gosling saved this woman from a traffic accident? Oddly enough, this isn’t the first time that Ryan Gosling has stepped in to save the day. Back in August, he broke up a fight in the middle of a busy NYC street (and he happened to look RIPPED while doing so). Check out the footage below.
We don’t know about you, but we think that Ryan should run for president (or at least make a bid to play Superman)…
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million
- Text Topic of the Day: What Are You Doing This Weekend?
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies In Theaters this Weekend
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Vin Diesel Covered Sam Smith’s ‘Stay With Me’ and It’s Incendiary