Colbie Caillat Is On “Team Gavin,” Signs On To Beauty Line
Colbie Caillat will be cheering on her upcoming tour mate Gavin DeGraw as he appears on Dancing With The Stars this week. And while she’s currently lending her support to “Team Gavin,” it’s their outing together this May that she’s excited to get underway. But will fans ever see her take to the DWTS dance floor like Gavin? It’s a question CBS Local had to ask when we caught up with her recently about their summer outing and his dancing days.
There’s no word yet on how fans can hear the song she and Gavin wrote together, but hopes are it will make its debut when they head out on the road. That outing starts on May 25th.
Meanwhile, Colbie just signed on to be the official spokesperson for Lily.B Skincare. It was at her photo shoot for the campaign that CBS Local caught up with the singer about Gavin and her partnership with the skin care line.
“Well I tried Lily B., I tried the line and I loved it. I loved what they were about. I loved that it’s an all natural product. There’s no bad chemicals that will hurt your body or hurt your skin. It wasn’t tested on animals. And when I met with Liz [Bishop, Founder of Lily.B], I just loved her, she’s such a sweet woman and she put her heart into this product. I think it was a good match because I’m all about health and trying to be natural in any way that is possible. And I just wanted to help her get her line to more people that should be using natural products that are great for your skin, and I love it. “
You can check out more on Colbie’s love of Lily.B at lilybskincare.com.
– Heather Stas, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Play Hooky With Vic & Trish To Win Cardinals Tickets!
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies this Weekend
- Best Advice You Ever Received…….
- GREG–”The Joy and Heartbreak Of Growing Up A Blues Fan In St. Louis”
- PHOTOS: Celebrity Sillies Of The Week
- Conspiracy Theory About The Malaysian Airliner..That Makes Total SENSE