Justin Bieber Discusses Taylor Swift Collaboration, Being A Good Boyfriend
Justin Bieber may have pranked Taylor Swift during a songwriting session turned episode of Punk’d, but the country songstress showed no hard feelings. In fact, she will be one of many collaborations on Bieber’s upcoming album, Believe.
“It’s crazy I even wrote a song with Taylor Swift, so the whole album ranges differently,” Bieber told U.K.’s Capital FM.
Whether or not this means Bieber’s entrance into the country genre, he explained the album won’t feature just one style of music.
“With my music it doesn’t only stay in a box,” he said. “Everything is so different and that’s why I’m so happy with this album. Everything doesn’t sound the same, everything’s different and [after] each song you won’t expect the next song to happen.”
The “Boyfriend” singer is on the May cover of Seventeen. In exclusive behind-the-scenes footage he told the magazine of Usher being his role model.
“Usher is who I look to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put family first and you’ll always succeed, because your family will never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I came from.”
Bieber also discussed his romantic dates with Selena Gomez.
“I’m just trying to make her happy, that’s all. I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses, because every girl is a princess. I’m serious.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- VIDEO: Dad & Newlywed Daughter Ditch Dance to Play Catch at Reception
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- The 10 Best Beaches in America
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Alanis Morissette Talks Marriage, Jagged Little Pill’s 20th Anniversary
- 17 Insane Things That Sleep-Deprived Parents Do
- It’s An 80’s Weekend on 102.5 FM!
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen