Justin Bieber Discusses Taylor Swift Collaboration, Being A Good Boyfriend
Justin Bieber may have pranked Taylor Swift during a songwriting session turned episode of Punk’d, but the country songstress showed no hard feelings. In fact, she will be one of many collaborations on Bieber’s upcoming album, Believe.
“It’s crazy I even wrote a song with Taylor Swift, so the whole album ranges differently,” Bieber told U.K.’s Capital FM.
Whether or not this means Bieber’s entrance into the country genre, he explained the album won’t feature just one style of music.
“With my music it doesn’t only stay in a box,” he said. “Everything is so different and that’s why I’m so happy with this album. Everything doesn’t sound the same, everything’s different and [after] each song you won’t expect the next song to happen.”
The “Boyfriend” singer is on the May cover of Seventeen. In exclusive behind-the-scenes footage he told the magazine of Usher being his role model.
“Usher is who I look to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put family first and you’ll always succeed, because your family will never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I came from.”
Bieber also discussed his romantic dates with Selena Gomez.
“I’m just trying to make her happy, that’s all. I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses, because every girl is a princess. I’m serious.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- American Kennel Club Releases List Of Most Popular Dog Breeds
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music
- 5 Songs That Leonard Nimoy Sang Like a Boss
- Leonard Nimoy Dead at 83
- ‘Live Long and Prosper': Leonard Nimoy Dies at 83
- Top Dog Parks In St. Louis
- Trish’s Trash: House of Cards is back, New Movies in Theaters and New Shows on TV