Paul McCartney Slaps Alec Baldwin Around
No one likes to be slapped in the face. Unless it’s by Sir Paul McCartney, then it seems one might make an exception.
On last night’s special live episode of 30 Rock, McCartney made a brief cameo within the first minutes of the show by walking into Jack Donaghy’s (Alec Baldwin) office to use his private bathroom. After an introduction into the scene by Kenneth Parcell (Jack McBrayer), the audience can’t help but cheer as he comes on set. The Beatle breaks the fourth wall and acknowledges their excitement, waving to the audience and blowing a kiss. Without saying a word, he turns and walks toward a slack-jawed Donaghy, shakes his hand and lovingly slaps his cheek before disappearing into his private bathroom.
Of course Baldwin didn’t mind, tweeting:
To be slapped on live TV by Sir Paul…#filethatinmydiaryunderperfect
— AB (@alecbaldwin) April 27, 2012
McCartney is seen again toward the end of the episode, coming up to Jack and Liz Lemon (Tina Fey), saying he has hit his head in the bathroom and doesn’t know who he is. Liz quickly explain that he’s her boyfriend and walks off camera with him.
The legend was featured on the East Coast episode, while Kim Kardashian made a cameo on the show’s West Coast version.
Check out the episode here - you can first look for McCartney a minute and eight seconds in.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Single Again: Semisonic – ‘Closing Time’
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who’ve Used Award Shows as Protest Signs
- Is Tony Soprano dead? David Chase finally answers
- Aaron Paul’s Shout Out Crashed The “Kind Campaign” Website
- Big Muddy Blues Festival Kicks Off Friday Night
- Trish’s Trash: Full House Returns? A New Bachelor and Fall TV Picks
- Text Topic of the Day: What Food Do You Hate?
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After Being Rear-Ended By Paparazzi
- Miley Cyrus Lashes Out at Media For Going After Her Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt
- (VIDEO): Watch People Allow Themselves To Be Tasered In Slow Motion By Their Significant Others