Dad Makes Incredible One-Armed Catch Of Foul Ball While Holding Young Son
This guy is a boss.
B O S S.
No big deal. (Brushes dirt off shoulder.)
It happened during Wednesday night’s game between the Reds and Cubs in Cincinnati.
As it turns out, the guy is a former college football player at a local university.
Wide Receiver is my guess.
What a great moment for both him and his boy.
Fathers, sons and baseball….
From one Dad to another, job well done!
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- Rolling Stone Names 1984 As Pop Music’s “Greatest Year” of All Time
- Porcelli’s Pets: Mackie
- First iPhone 6 Buyer Shows Off On Live TV, Gives New Meaning To “Breaking News!”
- The Polar Express Visits Union Station this Winter
- Trish’s Trash: Lots of Premieres Next Week for Fall TV
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies This Weekend