Dad Makes Incredible One-Armed Catch Of Foul Ball While Holding Young Son
This guy is a boss.
B O S S.
No big deal. (Brushes dirt off shoulder.)
It happened during Wednesday night’s game between the Reds and Cubs in Cincinnati.
As it turns out, the guy is a former college football player at a local university.
Wide Receiver is my guess.
What a great moment for both him and his boy.
Fathers, sons and baseball….
From one Dad to another, job well done!
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- VIDEO: Greg Tests Out “Kid Friendly” Trick-Or-Treat Jokes On Co-Workers
- Trish’s Must See Minute: Halloween Prank
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies this Weekend
- Kids Telling Jokes, It’s What Halloween is All About in St. Louis
- THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY – PART 1
- HALLOWEEN PREP: Updated “Kid-Friendly” Trick-Or-Treat Joke List