Dad Makes Incredible One-Armed Catch Of Foul Ball While Holding Young Son
This guy is a boss.
B O S S.
No big deal. (Brushes dirt off shoulder.)
It happened during Wednesday night’s game between the Reds and Cubs in Cincinnati.
As it turns out, the guy is a former college football player at a local university.
Wide Receiver is my guess.
What a great moment for both him and his boy.
Fathers, sons and baseball….
From one Dad to another, job well done!
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- Trish’s Trash: Taylor dishes on Adam Levine and Waterfalls done by Bette
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies in Theaters
- Ellen And Fergie Play “Heads Up”
- Rule #1 Of Today’s Partial Solar Eclipse: DON’T LOOK AT IT!
- Jimmy Fallon and Bradley Cooper Can’t Keep it Together
- Trish’s Fall Haul (I got some great online shopping deals!!!)