Dad Makes Incredible One-Armed Catch Of Foul Ball While Holding Young Son
This guy is a boss.
B O S S.
No big deal. (Brushes dirt off shoulder.)
It happened during Wednesday night’s game between the Reds and Cubs in Cincinnati.
As it turns out, the guy is a former college football player at a local university.
Wide Receiver is my guess.
What a great moment for both him and his boy.
Fathers, sons and baseball….
From one Dad to another, job well done!
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- When Is It Okay to Just Say “Happy Birthday” on Facebook?
- Trish’s Trash: Did you know this guy in the Diet Dr. Pepper Commercial??? OMG
- Another 40’s Swing Version of “All About That Bass”
- Ultimate Girls Day Out Guide
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies in Theaters this Weekend
- Downton Abbey’s Sixth Season Will Be Its Last