Dad Makes Incredible One-Armed Catch Of Foul Ball While Holding Young Son
This guy is a boss.
B O S S.
No big deal. (Brushes dirt off shoulder.)
It happened during Wednesday night’s game between the Reds and Cubs in Cincinnati.
As it turns out, the guy is a former college football player at a local university.
Wide Receiver is my guess.
What a great moment for both him and his boy.
Fathers, sons and baseball….
From one Dad to another, job well done!
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- He Won’t Back Down: Tom Petty Reaches Copyright Settlement With Sam Smith
- VOTE: Top 10 All-Time Favorite National Anthem Performances
- Trish’s Trash: SAG Awards and Tom Cruise Forced to Divorce Nicole?
- Porcelli’s Pets: Opie
- Julia Roberts On Board for “Bat Kid” Movie
- UPDATE: Little Boy Leaves Drill Sergeant Speechless And In Tears