The Top “Hipster” Baby Names of 2014
The Urban Dictionary definition of the term “hipster” includes the following:
“Anti-hipster sentiment often comes from people who simply can’t keep up with social change and are envious of those who can.”
No, there’s nothing annoying about that!
No wonder why no one “self identifies” as a hipster.
And then there’s this.
The top 10 Hipster Baby Names For Girls:
Romy (Wait…that’s MY daughter’s name! )
The Top 10 Hipster Baby Names for Boys:
Wanna know if you’re a hipster?
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- Darrell Hammond Will Replace Don Pardo as SNL Announcer
- Bryan Cranston’s Awesome Recreation Of The MLB Postseason
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Another Great Lip Sync Battle On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon
- Imagine Dragons Release New Song ‘Warriors’ For ‘League of Legends’ Video Game: Listen
- Little Boy Couldn’t Wait To Hug His Military Mom