The Top “Hipster” Baby Names of 2014
The Urban Dictionary definition of the term “hipster” includes the following:
“Anti-hipster sentiment often comes from people who simply can’t keep up with social change and are envious of those who can.”
No, there’s nothing annoying about that!
No wonder why no one “self identifies” as a hipster.
And then there’s this.
The top 10 Hipster Baby Names For Girls:
Romy (Wait…that’s MY daughter’s name! )
The Top 10 Hipster Baby Names for Boys:
Wanna know if you’re a hipster?
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- Missing Sisters Survive for 2 Weeks on Girls Scout Cookies!
- Witherspoon & Vergara Lip-Sync to Miley & Taylor on Instagram
- Teen Sets World Record by Solving Rubik’s Cube in 5.25 Seconds
- 10 Signs You Come From a Huge Family
- Pet Of The Week: Coltrane
- Trish’s Trash: Britney covers Tom’s Diner (ick), Kim Richards and Daytime Emmy winners