Trish’s Trash: St. Louis Reality Show Premieres Tonight!
If you couldn’t tell, I watch a lot of reality TV. And not all of it is good. But I almost have to watch “BAPs” premiering tonight on Lifetime, it’s based in St. Louis!! (preview clip below)
Lifetime describes it as a docu-series that “pulls back the curtain on an exclusive, privileged and affluent group of African American friends from St. Louis who self-identify as “BAPs”—Black American Princesses and Princes. Each hour-long episode of “BAPs” delves into the lives and lifestyle of this well-heeled circle of friends. Dressed to the nines with egos to spare, there is no shortage of conflict, humor and heart among the group that includes Anisha, Kristen, Gina, Jason, Riccarda and Brandon. With a dynamic that can change from BFFs to frenemies at the drop of a hat, together they attend St. Louis’ most exclusive social institutions and events… but no occasion is conflict-free. Competing to be the most successful and beautiful person in their circle is sure to bind and divide them, especially when Anisha’s boyfriend, Kendrick, and his niece, Rai-Rai, represent everything a BAP is not. “BAPs” is produced by Asylum Entertainment and Steve Michaels and Jonathan Koch are the executive producers. Lifetime’s Eli Lehrer, Mary Donahue and Kimberly Chessler also executive produce. Six episodes of BAPs have been ordered for this season.“
It’s reality. It’s St. Louis. I’m in! It premieres tonight at 9p on Lifetime. Click here for more info.
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- Darrell Hammond Will Replace Don Pardo as SNL Announcer
- Bryan Cranston’s Awesome Recreation Of The MLB Postseason
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Another Great Lip Sync Battle On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon
- Imagine Dragons Release New Song ‘Warriors’ For ‘League of Legends’ Video Game: Listen
- Little Boy Couldn’t Wait To Hug His Military Mom