- Ed Sheeran Reveals Late Summer U.S. Tour Dates The tour will kick off Sept. 3 in Houston.
- Rolling Stones Announce Tour Dates, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue They've got shows in several different zip codes, per the title.
- Louis Tomlinson, Naughty Boy Feud on Twitter Over Zayn Malik Tweet Did he or didn't he mean ill will toward One Direction? Tomlinson thinks so.
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919 The big press conference announcing the launch of TIDAL had a touch of Old Hollywood to it, comparable to Charlie Chaplin's bold move in the early 1900s.
- Hanson to Headline Their Own Hop Jam Craft Beer and Music Festival in Oklahoma Wanna listen to Hanson live while drinking loads of fancy beer? Tulsa, Oklahoma has got what you need.
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts A cavalcade of music superstars gather in the video announcing Jay Z's new streaming service, TIDAL.
- Surprise! Odds of Big Artists Debuting Brand New Albums on TIDAL Today Not that we're betting folks, but if we were….
- Don't Bring Your Selfie Sticks to Coachella or Lollapalooza Looks like the hoards will have to take their selfless the old-fashioned way: with arms wide open.
- Ariana Grande Extends Honeymoon Tour Into Fall The tour kicks off in July.
- This Hotel Wakes Up Hung Over Spring Breakers with 'Circle of Life': Watch It's 11 o'clock. Do you know where your next drink is? At least, that's the sentiment of the Holiday Inn Resort in Panama City, Fla., known for attracting spring breakers across the country. Each morning the hotel blasts "Circle of Life" from&nbs...
- Michael Jackson Used to Prank Call Russell Crowe Russell Crowe really didn't find it very funny.
- Destiny's Child Performed Together Again This Weekend: Watch The song they performed may surprise you.