- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith Aerosmith's Joe Perry is a soft-spoken guy who possesses an undeniably cool and somewhat mysterious vibe.
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism Longtime feminist activist and former member of the Eurythmics Annie Lennox has clarified her stance on Beyoncé's lite feminism.
- There's All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani's Video for 'Baby Don't Lie': Watch The whole thing feels like like “Hollaback Girl” by way of Coldplay.
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with 'Ebola is Real': Listen "We used songs as a medium of getting out the information to a wide segment of the population, through the best medium available in Liberia — radio."
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in 'Welcome to New York' "Welcome to New York," she sings. "It's been waiting for you!"
- Watch Taylor Swift's Visit with the Naked Chef, 'Shake It Off' Parody 'Bake It Off' Taylor Swift's love for music and baking is no secret. So on a recent visit to England the country-turned-pop singer met up with chef Jamie Oliver for a proper bake-off.
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It's Madonna's 'Like a Virgin' This is the most literal version of "Like a Virgin" that you will ever hear.
- Lorde's 'Hunger Games' Soundtrack to Feature Kanye West, Charli XCX, Tinashé If you ask Lorde to curate a soundtrack, she will deliver. Case in point: the soundtrack for the upcoming The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1, which includes some of the coolest musicians around right now.
- You Are Not Alone: James Blunt Also Got Sick of Hearing 'You're Beautiful' "It was force-fed down people's throats, and it became annoying."
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Cover Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Clarkson shared her version of Smith's smash hit during a concert in Chicago.
- Paul McCartney Shares Previously Unheard Version of Wings' 'Beware of Love' Featuring Led Zeppelin's John Bonham: Listen McCartney announced the Bonham version of the track during a Twitter Q&A.
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment Michael Costello allegedly made racist remarks on his Instagram page.