- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She's Ever Truly Loved The full interview airs this Sunday, March 1.
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees As usual, the Beyhive wasn't pleased with his comments about the queen.
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music The pics with high profile collaborators continue.
- Taylor Swift Knows What Color #TheDress Is, Obviously Swift makes it clear she's "confused and scared" by this whole thing and thinks it's all a big trick, but she still couldn't help giving her two cents.
- Madonna Promises No More Capes After 'Nightmare' Fall at Brit Awards Madonna followed the advice of Chumbawumba and after getting knocked down at the Brit Awards, she got back up again. But, she didn't get up unscathed.
- Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath Victim of Death Hoax/Publicity Stunt Contrary to an official-looking press release, Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath is alive, well and not dead.
- Please Enjoy These Tweets About the Llamas on the Loose Chances are you totally wasted part of your afternoon either following the story about the llamas on the loose in Arizona. Well, here's more.
- Neurotic City: 5 Times Prince Has Acted Ponderously Purple Prince is still one of the most interesting pop stars in the world. And here's proof.
- Pharrell, Chad Hugo Made Into Statues for Art Piece The exhibit kicks off today in New York and in Paris on March 7, with end dates for each location on April 11.
- Watch This 'Uptown Funk' Parody, Now with 100 Percent More Dancing Old People The suit game is on point.
- Ariana Grande, Cashmere Cat Debut New Untitled Track on Tour: Watch It would be the duo's newest collab following "Be My Baby."
- Madonna Blames Her Cape for BRITs Fall, But She's Fine Presumably the singer will stick to wearing Givenchy for future performances.