- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video Basically, she's just being Miley in the clip for her latest single.
- 'The Voice': Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win Cher returns to the stage after five years for ‘Voice’ finale. And oh yeah, they name a winner for season 4.
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album 'Anthem' "You guys have been with us for decades," Taylor Hanson told a sold-out crowd earlier this week. "This 21 thing is not possible without you guys."
- John Mayer Drops New Single 'Paper Doll' The song “Paper Doll” embodies the Mayer sound we’re familiar with. His smooth vocals are heard above his distinct guitar playing.
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: 'I've Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too' At B96's SummerBash in Chicago over the weekend, Lovato spoke out about her rehab stay and encouraged those who feel they need help to seek it out.
- VIDEO: The Biebers' Hit & Run... Who wouldn't want to hit a paparazzo??
- John Legend Returns With New EDM-Influenced Single Featuring Kimbra John Legend has returned with a brand new track unlike anything you've heard from him before.
- Jack Johnson On His New Album: 'It’s The Most Un-Punk Rock Thing You’ve Ever Heard' When asked to describe the upcoming new album, Johnson laid it out quite succinctly: “All the love songs are for my wife. The break-up songs are for my friends.”
- Report: Justin Bieber Involved In Hollywood Hit-And-Run, Paparazzo Injured Pop singer Justin Bieber was reportedly involved in a hit-and-run crash late Monday night.
- Radio Feedback:One Direction On The Surrealism Of Hearing 'What Makes You Beautiful' On The Radio As a crowd of eager fans waited outside their hotel for a glimpse of the British boy banders, Radio.com asked them to recall the first time they heard their song on the radio.
- Adele Receives High Honor From The Queen Of England Adele may still be working on earning an EGOT (she’s still missing the E and the T: Emmy and Tony) but she was recently bestowed with one of the highest honors from the Queen of England.
- Katy Perry Lands Her First 'Vogue' Cover Katy Perry's fashion evolution away from candy-coated costumes continues, as the singer lands her first Vogue cover for the magazine's July 2013 issue.