- Elton John Plays Russia Despite Anti-Gay Laws Sir Elton dedicated the show to Vladislav Tornovoi, a 23-year-old Russian man who was beaten to death in May for admitting to being gay.
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire She pop star talks "eating Flamin' Hot Cheetos and drinking" to get over her break-up with Russell Brand.
- Christina Perri Announces New Album 'Head or Heart' Christina Perri has been working on the follow-up to her 2011 debut, 'lovestrong,' for the last two years. But she's finally ready to let her fans hear what she's come up with.
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song 'Saturday' Rebecca Black, the girl behind 2011 viral sensation "Friday," is back with a new song titled -- but of course -- "Saturday." "Yesterday was Friday," she says in a wink to her previous "hit."
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam 'Confident' Bieber hinted at some upcoming collaborations with other big-name rappers and producers like Lil Wayne, Diplo, Big Sean and R. Kelly
- One Direction Perform 'Afternoon Delight' with 'Anchorman' Cast on 'SNL' 'Anchorman' stars shared the 'SNL' stage last night with One Direction for a rowdy rendition of "Afternoon Delight."
- PHOTOS: The Grammy Nominations Concert Live
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye It was a wild scene backstage at the Grammy nominations concert, from Miguel shouting out country music to Arsenio Hall's turning the tables and ranting about Kanye West.
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake The nominees for the 2014 GRAMMYs are in and Jay Z tops the list with nine nominations -- though you wouldn't know it from watching the nominations concert.
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List Jay Z led the nominations with nine nods, followed closely by Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, Justin Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis with seven noms each.
- John Mayer Talks New Single 'Who You Love' and 'That Photo' with Katy Perry "You should take your head out of the equation a little bit when it comes to matters of the heart," he said.
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio Hall Show' Last night (Dec. 5), hours after news of Nelson Mandela's passing broke, R. Kelly took the stage on The Arsenio Hall Show to pay tribute to the Father of South Africa.